Hello, I’m Carolyn Ringo and I’d be honored to serve as your wedding officiant. I am ordained and licensed to perform weddings ceremonies including civil, inter-faith or your own unique expression of the vows of marriage.
- Do you feel overwhelmed when thinking about how to put together your ceremony?
- Wondering how to write your vows or if you need to have readings, etc?
- Are you confused by the myriad of ways to commit your love in public?
- Would you simply like the guidance of someone who will listen to you and has the experience of over 100 wedding ceremonies for couples from all walks of life?
If you want to write your own ceremony or vows but need help with ideas, I give samples of ceremonies, passages, and readings for you to work with. I write as much or as little of the ceremony as you would like. Your dreams and desires are always of utmost importance.
There are numerous vow ideas I can share with you, but I do encourage that these vows of commitment be from your own hearts. Even if yours is last minute, contact me, and you will find you can have a more beautiful experience than you imagine!I will help you create the ceremony of your dreams. Contact me!
What happy couples have to say about Carolyn’s ceremonies
It felt like Ms Ringo included everyone. . . I have never heard such a beautiful and personal wedding ceremony.Parents of Charles & Marlene
We wanted something short and simple. Her delivery made it more special than we imagined it could be.Lisa & Alex
She did such a beautiful job that we are still receiving compliments nearing our first anniversary!Kera Michel
Carolyn was so willing to do what we wanted, and made us think of options we hadn’t considered. She is great!Brenda & Jonathan
Questions we will consider together….
- What is your ideal ceremony?
- Do you want candles, readings by others, special music?
- What word(s) do you use for God?
- How would you like to incorporate spirituality?
- What can you tell me about yourselves/your relationship?